About The BIG Agency
The BIG Agency (a leading Internet Marketing Company) was born in 1995 when the Internet was just beginning to make its way into households across the world. BIG was started by Tim Addison and Chris Addison initially to act as an agency serving Tim’s business interests.
But due to the results that BIG was achieving they were constantly inundated by businesses that wanted help and were frustrated with the results they were getting from other agencies. This lead to BIG becoming a full service digital marketing agency and actively taking on new clients.
The BIG Agency has clients across a number of different industries, such as environmental services, catering, finance, franchising, manufacturing, technology, publishing, pharmaceuticals, education, retail and covers both business to business (B2B) and business to customer (B2C). The key focus of the agency is on first identifying online opportunities, then developing strategies to exploit the opportunities and then deploying the strategies using cutting edge tactics to give clients a sustainable competitive advantage.
So far BIG has achieved phenomenal results for their clients. Their clients have seen revenue increases from 6% to 240%. The agency is completely transparent and accountable. Clients know exactly what return they get on their investment (ROI). In fact if for some reason they don’t improve your current performance then you don’t pay. No Improvement = No Fee.
Whether your business is new to the Internet marketing world or have been online since the 90’s – why not request a free consultation to see how BIG can help you – Click Here Now.
10 Fast Facts About The BIG Agency
1. Been marketing online since 1995 – which means they have a great wealth of knowledge on what works and what doesn’t work.
2. Started, grown and sold multiple businesses – so they have a 360 degree understanding of what it takes to build and grow a successful business.
3. Have generated 0,000,000’s of enquiries, leads and sales – so if you want more leads and sales they can help you find more prospects, convert more of them into customers … and increase their Life Time Value.
4. Have generated £00,000,000’s in extra revenue for clients – so they can help you quickly grow your revenue and profitability.
5. Setup a leading digital training academy to train and share some of the skills and strategies they use – which shows that they are experts in their field – other agencies come to them for training!
6. Have tested 00,000’s of adverts, site designs, landing pages, copy, images, colour schemes, layouts, etc. – so they can immediately give you tried and tested strategies that will make your marketing more profitable.
7. Have never had a client leave because they have been unhappy with their results. Some of their clients have been with them for over 8 years – which just goes to show that businesses they work with don’t just survive … they thrive and continue to stay clients.
8. They are beyond just selling SEO or PPC management services. They look at your business model, objectives and marketing strategies to make sure anything they do works in harmony and yields you the highest ROI possible.
9. They have helped businesses in all kinds of markets, of varying sizes grow exponentially – so the chances are they have worked in a similar industry to yours.
10. They have an arsenal of plug n’ play marketing strategies and tactics that they can apply to your business to assist you in rapid revenue generation.
About The Founders
By the time Tim was in his early thirties he had already amassed a multi-million pound fortune from his entrepreneurial activities. Unlike many young millionaires, his wealth was not generated by the sale of just one business, property developing or setting up a dot-com. Instead from the age of just seventeen, Tim has successfully setup, built and sold three business’s.
For this reason, it is evident that his success has not happened by fluke, he is no ‘one hit wonder’ or ‘flash in the pan’; Tim is a true entrepreneur.
“I do not recall exactly when I developed the entrepreneurial bug, I guess it was due to not wanting people to tell me what I should and shouldn’t do. In essence I wanted to be the master of my own destiny. It started out wanting to earn more money and have more free time but now it’s a passion and I love it!”
Tim played around with a few business ideas whilst in his teens, but his major breakthrough came when he was just 17 and studying for A-levels.
“I was 17 when I was involved in my first successful business. I went door-to-door selling knife, scissor and blade sharpening. I was selling the service to hotels, restaurants, hairdressers, homes and anywhere that had an edge that might need sharpening.
Within a few years the business was taken over and franchised out throughout the UK while I was reading Business at university.”
After Tim graduated, he went onto study law whilst being involved in a number of other business ventures which included writing a couple of business start-up books for two International publishers.
“At this point in my life I had a change of mind. My father always had numerous businesses on the go but there was constant risk and uncertainty. Even though he was very successful, I saw the bad times he had and decided I wanted a stable job.”
Tim went into finance for a major city investment bank for 3 years, and was responsible for 80 high earning City traders.
“I had real fun working in the city but I guess the entrepreneurial spirit got the better of me. I was bored and did not enjoy working in finance, so I got out of it.”
After a few months of testing new business ideas, Tim found one that he both enjoyed and felt had definite potential. This was in the IT training and recruitment industry. He dived straight in, setting it up on a shoe-string budget whilst also doing a marketing MBA. Tim grew the business very quickly and after a few years had the opportunity to sell it, which he did.
Tim wasted no time in moving onto the next project which was in the construction training and publishing arena. For the last 5 years this business has been one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. In 2007 Tim decided to sell the business and concentrate more on his investments and new business interests.
“The business grew a lot faster than we predicted – we really nailed the Internet for marketing and this gave us a huge competitive advantage. We literally entered the market place with nothing and become a main player within 18 months.
Eventually the time came when it was right to sell some equity and take a back seat. I am now focusing on new business concerns including BIG Strategies and several investments.”
Link to Fast Track 100:
Link to University work:
Chris’ love for all things marketing started at the age of 15 when he was introduced to the ‘American Way’ of marketing and selling. At the time Chris’ father was replicating his successful UK franchise in the US and Chris was drafted in for cheap labour.
“I remember dad bringing an Apple Mac back from the States, being propped down in front of it with a user manual and told to figure it and produce a range of brochures, sales letters, presenters and alike. The whole strategy behind the marketing collateral my dad asked me to reproduce fascinated me. I really wanted to understand how you could get someone to part with $45,000”
By the time Chris was 16 the Internet was just being made available to homes across the UK, coming from an entrepreneurial family the Addison’s got straight into it.
“Tim bought one of the first courses available in the UK on how to design a Web site and passed it over to me. I scrapped homework and revision and spent most evenings and weekends figuring the whole Internet thing out.”
At 17, whilst doing his A-levels Chris was charging thousands of pounds for designing Web sites and implementing Internet marketing strategies for all kinds of businesses.
“I was good at the marketing side of everything I did back then, but I couldn’t program or build good Web sites. They worked well from a marketing perspective, but they really sucked in every other way.”
Chris was frustrated that he couldn’t do the more technical things, and thus decided he was going to study for an IT related degree at university.
“I spent a few years thinking that I wanted to be some kind of IT or Internet boffin, but after a few years I realised it bored me and I just didn’t have the right kind of mind for it.”
So Chris was soon back doing what he loved, marketing. During university he helped Tim and several clients with their various business interests.
After university Chris was still plying his trade as a marketing consultant and had involvement with a number of other projects.
“When I finished uni Tim was just in the early stages launching a new business, so I got on board with that and helped in everyway I could. We spent about 10 months locked in an underground office, nick named ‘The Dungeon’, whilst Tim’s business partner was out on the road selling.
Over the last few years Chris has still actively been consulting, but a lot of his time is spent developing his own concerns and working with Tim on new projects.
A large part of Chris’s spare time is spent studying successful company’s sales and marketing strategies and figuring out how he can adopt and improve them. He also has a huge love for psychology and the role it plays in business and marketing. With out question, Chris is a ‘marketing geek’.
“In 2011 we have all kinds of things going on. As far as The BIG Agency goes, there are big plans for this business. We will be expanding it rapidly and helping as many businesses as we can.”
Download TBA's Services Guide, Get A Consultation & Quote
Simply enter you details below and get the following …
- Services & Pricing Guide: Read more about what they do and how much it costs.
- FREE Audit: Let TBA give you a full and thorough audit for free.
- FREE Consultation: Usually £400 - you pay nothing.
- FREE Quote: After your Consultation & Audit TBA will put together a no obligation quote.